Strategic Prioritization and How to Get More Done in Less Time
WLC Member: FREE
Time: 12:00 – 1:30 pm ET
Are you finding it difficult to function efficiently in today’s high-pressure work environment?
You’re not alone. Recent AMA research suggests that an increasingly high number of people feel stressed, overwhelmed, and pulled in multiple directions. There are seemingly endless workplace demands, ever-expanding schedules, greater output requirements, and more responsibilities requiring your time and attention.
The way to meet this challenge is to stop operating in reactive mode and move toward developing a proactive mindset.LEARN MORE
To register as a WLC member and claim your complimentary registration, log into your WLC member account and redeem your discount code. (During the checkout process, you will be redirected to the AMA learning site to log in or create a My AMA account to complete checkout.)
To register as a WLC member and claim your complimentary registration, log into your WLC member account and use discount code LJUG at checkout. (During the checkout process, you will be redirected to the AMA learning site to log in or create a My AMA account to complete checkout.)
What You Will Learn
By investing just 90 minutes in this webinar, you’ll learn how to take control of your workload using practical tips and techniques for managing the multiple priorities that compete for your time, attention, and energy. For example, you’ll discover:
- How to rise above the myriad “to-do lists” and instead think strategically about how to make a difference and create value in your organization
- Approaches for work scheduling that shift the best laid plans into concrete action
- How to develop a proactive framework to guide your activities: a compass to help you navigate through each day
- Ways to make the 80/20 rule work for you
- Strategies to prioritize your tasks using validity, urgency, and importance
- Guidelines for overcoming your tendency to react quickly by asking yourself one simple question before you do anything
- How to identify your own “delaying tactics” and what gets in the way of your taking action
- And much more!
Seating is limited, so register now!
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply SMART goals to work scheduling
- Recognize how the windows of time impact the arrangement of priorities
About the Presenter
Pauline Larkin is a consultant and trainer working with clients in the areas of leadership development, performance management, organizational culture and communication skills. Pauline's mission is to help everyone experience more great days at work. She designs and delivers training, coaching, face-to-face and live online sessions, transforming some of the areas that are painful at work into areas of competence and impact.
Achieving excellent performance, priority and time management, acing recruitment interviews, and delivering awesome presentations (without nerves!) are some of the areas she loves to work in. Her company name says it all... More Great Days. Shouldn't we all have more of them? Pauline is based in NYC, has a funny Scottish accent and works with really cool clients in all walks of life, from corporate America to the UN. Connect with Pauline on LinkedIn.