Strategies for Building an Impactful Women’s Initiative
To create a workplace culture of diversity and inclusion, it is vital to provide the tools, resources and space for women to prepare for advancement opportunities and to help them reach their potential. In this workshop, learn to identify the organizational business need for such a program, and gain skills to launch a new, expanded or improved initiative for women.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
By then end of the day, you will leave with a set of effective strategies, best practices and tools to customize and use with your colleagues as you launch your new, expanded or improved initiative for women.
- Overcome common challenges when creating a women’s initiative
- Identify strategies that prepare women for future leadership opportunities
- Create an engaging, meaningful development program
- Add value for individuals and your overall organization
- Exchange ideas and success strategies during guided discussions, presentations, and supportive feedback sessions with fellow professionals and organizers of AMA’s Women’s Leadership Center.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Professionals who work in HR, talent development, D&I, and any committee member leading a women’s initiative, who are interested in developing or expanding their diversity and inclusion, or more specifically, their women’s initiative. This event is open to both men and women in corporations, not-for-profits and government agencies.