Crash Course for New Managers
Get Your Management Career Off On the Right Foot
When you move from being an individual contributor to overseeing the work of others, you’ll face a whole set of new challenges. The truth is that the skills that made you a great team player won't necessarily make you a great manager.
This 90-minute webinar sets you on the right course to developing a set of skills that can help you manage people, organize a productive team, and deliver results. You’ll find that this will make the transition to your new role smoother and more successful.
And everything you learn, you'll be able to use right away.
When tough problems come up, you'll know how to handle them. When you're faced with a crisis, you'll react with confidence. All in all, you'll be better equipped to keep employees engaged and focused on meeting their goals ... helping you achieve success.
Put this webinar on your to-do list, and sign up right now!
LEARN MOREREGISTER NOW
What You Will Cover
Join us to learn practical tactics for bringing out the best in others, including:
- How to realign your functional role with your management role
- Understanding the four key functions of an effective manager
- How to create clarity and purpose for your team
- Aligning your team’s overall objectives and purpose with company goals
- Tips for communicating with authenticity to your staff
Your transition from being a coworker to manager is both challenging and exciting.
Along with your new responsibilities, you’ll be faced with new relationship dynamics, as well as new opportunities for personal and career growth—when you have the proper training.
This webinar provides that support. You'll gain confidence…build a productive team…and have more success sooner!
Who Will Benefit Most from This Webinar?
- New supervisors and managers with less than one year of experience
- Aspiring and soon-to-be-promoted managers
- Struggling managers having little or no formal management training
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an effective manager
- Communicate organizational goals clearly to your staff
- Apply delegation strategies to increase productivity and motivation
- Define expectations for yourself and your direct reports
About Your Instructor
Pauline Larkin is a consultant and trainer working with clients in the areas of leadership development, performance management, organizational culture and communication skills.