Build vital leadership competencies and earn AMA’s Women’s Leadership Certificate
Women at every level of an organization can be strong leaders—bringing essential skills like team leadership, strategic thinking and business acumen to their roles. To flourish as a leader, a woman needs not only the skills to lead, but a dynamic voice that can be heard and followed. This unique program will provide you with the knowledge and tools to present yourself as a present and future leader, and to speak up and create value for your organization no matter what your role is. You’ll go beyond the fundamentals of communication and assertiveness skills and explore vision, negotiation and strategy—as well as powerful techniques to enable you to find your leadership voice and lead with courage and conviction.
First, the course will focus on self-awareness and effectively leading yourself. Next, your focus will shift to leading others and presenting yourself as someone who creates and adds value.
Upon completing this unique course, you’ll receive a special AMA Women’s Leadership Certificate, indicating that you’ve received in-person, hands-on training in leadership areas that are crucial for women who lead in business.
Added bonus: You’ll also receive an exclusive AMA certificate in recognition of your completion of this program.
For sessions in Canada, click here.
For sessions in Europe, click here.
How You Will Benefit
- Recognize leadership as a specific way of thinking that combines business acumen, vision and introspection
- Explore crucial leadership skills organizations demand
- Find your true, dynamic voice as a leader and shape an authentic leadership message
- Overcome preconceived notions that can sabotage women in business
- Present yourself as someone who adds value to the organization
- Increase your confidence and get comfortable with risk taking
What You Will Cover
Do you need to share information about this program with your supervisor or HR department for approval?