Event Sold Out
Experience what women are describing as “the best workshop I’ve ever taken” with “so many tactics that I will use for my lifetime.”
LEARN MORE REGISTER NOW
WLC Member: $99
This dynamic and diverse event can make a profound impact on your future as well. Here’s what you can expect during the course of this 1-day experience:
Build your network—Be part of an energizing, conversation-starting networking activity where you will have the opportunity to build new relationships as you gain insights and ideas from women going through similar challenges.
Get success secrets from an expert panel—Hear life and livelihood successes and failures from prominent women leaders from diverse backgrounds. Get answers to your most pressing career questions, and gain their insights on how to effectively navigate your workplace.
Build skills to enhance your executive presence—Immerse yourself in the Executive Presence for Women: Communicating with Confidence afternoon session, and exchange ideas and practice proven skills with executive and author/speaker/coach Laura Katen. Gain tools and guidance to increase your credibility, trust level, confidence and more.
Reasons this workshop can be a game changer for you:
- Increase your self-awareness and enhance your professional image
- Discover 4 ways to ensure you create a positive impression every time
- Understand how to avoid self-sabotage
- Learn how to build greater trust and credibility with others
- Make connections and find solutions in a guided networking experience
- Collaborate and build new business relationships
- Learn from a diverse group of professional women across various industries
- Discuss such topics as building a power presence, developing leadership, negotiating, communicating effectively and much more
- Benefit from the expert facilitator’s guidance, advice and perspectives
Filled with stimulating discussion and empowering exercises, we urge you not to miss out on the workshop women are calling a “life-changing experience.”
Facilitator and Afternoon Presenter:
Author, Consultant, Executive Coach and Speaker
KATEN CONSULTING, LLC
Vice President, Engagement
United Airlines, Inc.
Danielle Harlan, PhD
Founder and CEO Center for Advancing Leadership and Human Potential
Author, The New Alpha: Join the Rising Movement of Influencers and Changemakers Who Are Redefining Leadership
What You Will Cover
- Explore current issues affecting women in the workplace
- Recognize how small changes can improve your ability to be perceived as powerful
- Identify skills and positions that are increasingly important for women in business
- Consider diverse work environments and organizational structures to help you determine the best fit for your work and lifestyle
- Take stock of the key elements you need to consider when carving out your path to success