Women's Leadership Workshop - NYC
This dynamic event can make a profound impact on your future. Here’s what you can expect during this 1-day experience:
Invaluable career advice from successful women leaders—Each workshop features a keynote presentation by a prominent business woman. Hear life and career successes and failures and lessons learned to apply to your own career. Get answers to your most pressing career questions, and gain insight on how to effectively navigate your workplace for advancement and overall career success.
Skill building to enhance your Leadership Voice—Immerse yourself in the Voice of Leadership afternoon session, and exchange ideas and practice proven skills. Take away helpful tips and tools that will improve your leadership style, trust level, communication skills and more.
Interactive networking—Be part of an energizing, conversation-starting networking activity where you will have the opportunity to build new relationships as you gain insights and ideas from women going through similar challenges.
Filled with stimulating discussion and empowering exercises, we urge you not to miss out on this 1-day event women are calling a "life-changing experience" and "the best workshop I have ever taken."
Members: $99 - Join Membership
Ask about special group rates for 5 or more women! Call 877.566.9441.
To bring this event onsite to your company location, call 877.880.0264.
What You Will Cover
- Take stock of the key elements you need to consider when carving out your path to success
- Learn practical techniques to shape your leadership messages
- Build skills to engage in powerful conversations that get results
- Acquire insights to help you overcome resistance to change
- Discover ways to motivate followers and rally support
- Develop "grace under fire" and inspire others through more effective communication
- Make connections and find solutions in a guided networking experience
Who Should Attend
Businesswomen at any point in their careers looking for career-enhancing and advancing skills, as well as those considering a new career.
Complementary breakfast and lunch will be served during this workshop.