Understand key concepts for diversity, inclusion, and beyond needed for today
REGISTER NOW REGISTER AND SAVEIn these times, it is necessary to go beyond just diversity and inclusion. Equity, belonging, and allyship are the critical concepts needed for organizations to move to an inclusive culture. This workshop will give the tools necessary to start building your action plan for a diversity and inclusion initiative.
Facilitated virtual networking and team-building.
- Experience highly interactive and dynamic activities including virtual breakout groups
- Interact with participants while discussing unique challenges around diversity and inclusion
Invaluable insight from a facilitated panel discussion with experts in the D&I field.
- Learn how diversity and inclusion has changed
- Gain awareness of the concepts that are critical to today
- Get answers to your most pressing questions and concerns
Expert-led, interactive 3-hour workshop, Building a D&I Initiative Capstone
- Put into practice what you’ve learned and personal insights from this workshop
- Discuss current D&I initiatives and action items to improve upon
- Receive feedback to incorporate into your diversity and inclusion development plan.
Special Women's Leadership Center Member Rate: $395
JOIN AND SAVE REGISTER AND SAVE
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the concepts relevant to today around diversity, inclusion, belonging and equity
- Recognize the differences between diversity and inclusion concepts
- Enhance your abilities to create inclusive spaces
- Take ownership of helping to create and manage a culture of respect, civility and trust
- Build an action plan for a diversity and inclusion initiative