Develop the skills and mindset to transform challenges into growth opportunities
Why do some women thrive professionally while others are passed over for career advancement opportunities? The answer is often a lack of resilience and resistance to taking risks—due to a variety of factors. For women, it is especially important to develop greater “bounce back” skills and gain more comfort with strategic risk-taking. Fortunately, the ability to transform challenges into growth and to leverage leadership skills to one’s best advantage can be learned. This course gives you powerful, practical techniques to reframe uncertainty, welcome healthy conflict, adapt to tough challenges and move out of your comfort zone to embrace new pathways to advancement.
Who Should Attend:
Business professionals who want to enhance the impact they make in order to access greater leadership opportunities that can help them advance their careers.
How You Will Benefit:
- Enhance self-awareness and leverage that ability for future challenges
- Learn to demonstrate confidence and openness through verbal and non-verbal communication
- Identify new strategies to find solutions outside your comfort zone
- Reframe uncertainty and work through hesitation to speak up and resolve conflict
- Know how you’re coming across to others and adapt in order to make the most effective impact