Experience what women are describing as “the best workshop I’ve ever taken” with “so many tactics that I will use for my lifetime.”
LEARN MORE REGISTER NOW
This dynamic and diverse event can make a profound impact on your future as well. Here’s what you can expect during the course of this 1-day experience:
Build your network—Be part of an energizing, conversation-starting networking activity where you will have the opportunity to build new relationships as you gain insights and ideas from women going through similar challenges.
Make more advantageous decisions—Tap into your power to change how you respond to new challenges, stressful situations and other workplace stimuli through a thought-provoking keynote address by Dr. Stacie Grossman Bloom. Learn about the neuroscience of women’s brains and how you can make decisions that get the results you want.
Get success secrets from an expert panel—Hear life and livelihood successes and failures from prominent women leaders from diverse backgrounds. Get answers to your most pressing career questions, and gain their insights on how to effectively navigate your workplace.
Build skills to enhance your executive presence—Immerse yourself in the Executive Presence for Women: Communicating with Confidence afternoon session, and exchange ideas and practice proven skills with executive and author/speaker/coach Laura Katen. Gain tools and guidance to increase your credibility, trust level, confidence and more.
Reasons this workshop can be a game changer for you:
- Increase your self-awareness and enhance your professional image
- Discover 4 ways to ensure you create a positive impression every time
- Understand how to avoid self-sabotage
- Learn how to build greater trust and credibility with others
- Make connections and find solutions in a guided networking experience
- Collaborate and build new business relationships
- Learn from a diverse group of professional women across various industries
- Discuss such topics as building a power presence, developing leadership, negotiating, communicating effectively and much more
- Benefit from the expert facilitator’s guidance, advice and perspectives
Filled with stimulating discussion and empowering exercises, we urge you not to miss out on the workshop women are calling a “life-changing experience.”
What You Will Cover
- Explore current issues affecting women in the workplace
- Recognize how small changes can improve your ability to be perceived as powerful
- Identify skills and positions that are increasingly important for women in business
- Consider diverse work environments and organizational structures to help you determine the best fit for your work and lifestyle
- Take stock of the key elements you need to consider when carving out your path to success
8:30 a.m. Registration and breakfast
9:15 a.m. Networking activity
9:45 a.m. Keynote presentation
10:15 a.m. Panel discussion with women leaders from across industries
12:00 p.m. Lunch
1:00 p.m. Skills development workshop - Executive Presence for Women: Communicating with Confidence
4:00 p.m. Program close
Who Should AttendBusinesswomen at any point in their careers looking for career-enhancing and advancing skills, as well as those considering a new career.
Breakfast and lunch will be served during this workshop.
WLC Members: $99
Non Members: $495
New York, NY
LEARN MORE REGISTER NOW